Close to the Sun is a horror game that takes place at the end of 19th century on a mysterious ship complex created by Nikola Tesla for the sake of knowledge.
In this alternative version of history, his scientific breakthroughs have already had a major impact on the world.
You’re Rose, a young journalist looking for your sister and, as you approach this enormous and glorious complex for the first time, you quickly realize that something there has gone wrong …
- First-person horror adventure where surviving is everything
- Problem-solving in order to progress the story: just what happened on board Tesla’s ship?
- Danger aplenty as Rose pieces together just what happened, having no real means to defend herself
- Teamwork with an ally who helps Rose navigate her way through the ship’s artistic halls
- Nerve inducing exploration – defenseless and weaponless, the keys to Rose’s survival are running, hiding, and quick thinking